- Achieved 100% of the occupational safety and health management plan and internal audit.
- Drew up the human rights policy and human rights risk assessment and management mechanism.
- No violation of gender equality, sexual harassment, infringement, compulsory labor and child labor took place in 2020.
- Sponsored the Post-baccalaureate Marine Engineering Program launched by National Taiwan Ocean University in 2020.
- The Seafarer Training Center is continuing to host training courses for seamen on shore. A total of 90 onshore classes were held in 2020 and 641 attended.
- A total of 132 students from three maritime universities completed the onboard internship in 2020, with the total number of training hours reaching 343,896, equivalent to 14,329 days.
- Called on our employees and family members to participate in coastal cleanup initiatives in Taoyuan and Kaohsiung in Taiwan in September and October, 2020.
- Sponsored the "8th Paint a Marvelous Ship - National Elementary School Maritime Drawing Competition" held by the Evergreen Maritime Museum in 2020 and set up "The Angel Artists Group" particularly for children with disabilities.
- Sponsored "Evergreen Marine Field Trip Day" and invited teachers and students from Yisheng and Bengang Elementary Schools in Taoyuan in 2020.
- Organized "Captain's storytelling meeting" at Sinwu Elementary School in Taoyuan in 2020 and shared the Captain's daily life on board.
- Donated a thousand children's books and visited Bengang and Shezi Elementary School in Taoyuan, Maolin and Minquan Elementary School in Kaohsiung and encouraged students to develop a good habit of reading. Also donated more than 600 books in Company's library to the Taoyuan Public Library in 2020.
- Sponsored six classical music concerts of the Evergreen Symphony Orchestra in 2020, with a total of 2,400 tickets free of charge to employees and their family members, customers, charities and social welfare groups.
- Evergreen's Colon Container Terminal in Panama joined hands with local volunteer groups and the national police distributed food bags to 100 disadvantaged families in Cristobal, and gave five infrared thermometers to Dr. Hugo's clinic in May 2020.
- Donated a refrigerated container to the Peruvian government and health authorities for emergency measures for COVID-19 and the freezer was delivered to a local hospital in June 2020.