- Revenue and volume in 2019 increased by 12.6% and 7.8% respectively
- Ranked in the top 5% of the listed companies in the 6th Corporate Governance Evaluation.
- 100% of the Board performance evaluation was implemented
- New suppliers adopt CSR clauses up to 90.9%
- Customer satisfaction reached 4.85 points (out of 5)
- A total of 3,192 employees attended the training courses on anti-trust law, economic sanctions law, and anti-bribery / anti-corruption and Personal Data Protection Act in 2019
- Signed the "Statement of Commitment to Ethical Corporate Management".
- Formulated and disclosed the Supplier's Code of Conduct.
- The fleet's CO2 emissions were reduced by 1% from 2018 and 36.9% from 2008.
- CO2 emission rate (g / TEU-KM) of operation fleet reduced by 8% than 2018.
- Scope 1 & 2 GHG emission rate reduced by 3.8% than 2018.
- 1.5% reduction in tap water consumption on land than 2018.
- Sludge average reduced by 6.9% per ship than 2018.
- Incineration of domestic waste on land reduced by 12.3% than 2018.
- Announced the Green Ship Recycling Policy in compliance with the Hong Kong Convention, EU SRR, and Inventory of Hazardous Materials (IHM).
- Signed the "Arctic Shipping Corporate Pledge".
- The turnover rate merely to 4.39%.
- 100% retention rate after application for parental leave.
- Training hours for shore duty and ship duty reached 17.1 and 28.1 hours respectively per person in 2019.
- A total of 450 students from three maritime universities completed the onboard internship in 2019, with the total number of training hours reaching 65,600.
- Sponsored 5 symphony performances and invited employees and family members, customers, charities and social welfare groups to the concerts.
- Donated 12 20-foot containers to the Adolescents' Home in Taoyuan.
- Total 4 coastal cleanup initiatives held in North and South Taiwan, Singapore, and India.
- Completed ISO 45001 / CNS 45001 transition.