- Revenue and volume in 2019 increased by 12.6% and 7.8% respectively
- Ranked in the top 5% of the listed companies in the 6th Corporate Governance Evaluation.
- 100% of the Board performance evaluation was implemented
- New suppliers adopt CSR clauses up to 90.9%
- Customer satisfaction reached 4.85 points (out of 5)
- A total of 3,192 employees attended the training courses on anti-trust law, economic sanctions law, and anti-bribery / anti-corruption and Personal Data Protection Act in 2019
- Signed the "Statement of Commitment to Ethical Corporate Management".
- Formulated and disclosed the Supplier's Code of Conduct.
- The fleet's CO2 emissions were reduced by 1% from 2018 and 36.9% from 2008.
- CO2 emission rate (g / TEU-KM) of operation fleet reduced by 8% than 2018.
- Scope 1 & 2 GHG emission rate reduced by 3.8% than 2018.
- 1.5% reduction in tap water consumption on land than 2018.
- Sludge average reduced by 6.9% per ship than 2018.
- Incineration of domestic waste on land reduced by 12.3% than 2018.
- Announced the Green Ship Recycling Policy in compliance with the Hong Kong Convention, EU SRR, and Inventory of Hazardous Materials (IHM).
- Signed the "Arctic Shipping Corporate Pledge".
- The turnover rate merely to 4.39%.
- 100% retention rate after application for parental leave.
- Training hours for shore duty and ship duty reached 17.1 and 28.1 hours respectively per person in 2019.
- A total of 450 students from three maritime universities completed the onboard internship in 2019, with the total number of training hours reaching 65,600.
- Sponsored 5 symphony performances and invited employees and family members, customers, charities and social welfare groups to the concerts.
- Donated 12 20-foot containers to the Adolescents' Home in Taoyuan.
- Total 4 coastal cleanup initiatives held in North and South Taiwan, Singapore, and India.
- Completed ISO 45001 / CNS 45001 transition.
Corporate Sustainability News
Due to the destruction of human beings and the loss of habitats for animals and plants, the proportion of endangered species on the Earth is...Read more
The Chang Yung-Fa Foundation and Evergreen Marine Corp. recently donated books to Bengang Elementary School and Shezi Elementary School in Taoyuan...Read more
The ranking is produced by the "Wall Street Journal" analysts on the environment, society, and governance analysis. After evaluating more than...Read more
This year, the greenports award 2020 for the shipping company with the "Most eco-friendly fleet" goes to the Evergreen Line. In 2019, the Evergreen vessels...Read more
The 8th "Paint a Marvelous Ship - National Elementary School Maritime Drawing Competition" organized by the Chang Yung-Fa Foundation's...Read more
In the face of increasingly frequent extreme climates, companies inevitably need to take corresponding measures to respond...Read more
In recent years, climate change has led to extreme weather events (including severe typhoons, haze, air pollution, heat waves, droughts, floods, etc.)...Read more
Evergreen Marine was founded in 1968, which is based on the philosophy of caring for our planet. The Group's environmental policy has always...Read more
In the recent COVID-19 epidemic, corporate ESG sustainability has become an indicator of investors' investment, and MSCI ESG's published ratings...Read more
Marine Corporation (Taiwan) Ltd. has become a signatory to the Ship Recycling Transparency Initiative (SRTI) in order to...Read more
The Corporate Governance Evaluation performed by Taiwan Stock Exchange – Corporate Governance Center...Read more
To incubate professional maritime talent and nurture soft power of the ocean container shipping industry, Evergreen Marine Corp. and...Read more
In fulfilling its mission to provide the most optimized service to its customers, Evergreen Line has launched 'GreenX' platform...Read more
Evergreen Marine is committed to maintaining workplace safety, preventing occupational disasters, and ensuring the safety and health of employees...Read more
For the first time ever, Evergreen and Evergreen Maritime Museum, jointly organized the "Charity Summer Camp" on 8/15-16...Read more